Here at Induchem we understand that weekends aren’t the same as they used to be since the COVID-19 pandemic hit. While we can’t go out and enjoy ourselves like we used to, Induchem Group have come up with some top tips for weekend fun with all the family!
1. Watch that Netflix series that your colleagues have always urged you to watch! Now is as good a time as ever! DisneyPlus has also launched this week which has hundreds of movies and series to enjoy!
2. Bake! Baking is a good way to keep adults and kids busy and results in a tasty treat at the end!
3. Walk – while it is important to stay in as much as we can to stop the spread of COVID-19 going for a walk while keeping our distance from others is a good way to pass an hour. It’s also good to get some fresh air!
4. If walking isn’t your thing, why not do an at home work out? There are plenty work out ideas available online and they’re a good way to keep active while being stuck at home!
5. Board games! Remember those? Dig out your old board games and have a family game night. If you don’t have any, there are some pub quizzes available online that could be fun for all the family!