Carrigaline, Co. Cork, Ireland
Induchem Group aims to be the go-to global process equipment solutions partner to the world’s leading manufacturing and energy industries, recognized for safety and sustainability. Expert people, best-in-class products and exceptional services, maximizing customer uptime through innovation and reliability. This requires integrity, flexibility and excellence. Operating since 1982, Induchem Ireland and UK are currently focused on growing the business and associated customer opportunities and optimizing ‘end-to-end’ employee experience across both. What’s unique about working at Induchem? How the diversity of our market sectors, products and services accelerates your talent development. In addition, there is competitive pay & benefits, flexibility and much more.
Due to continued expansion and growth, a vacancy has arisen for a Valve Technician, who will form an integral part of our Service team.
- Responsible for repair and testing of various valves, including but not limited to ball valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, safety relief valves etc.
- Perform disassembly, cleaning, inspection, measuring, reassembly and testing of valves in workshop and on client locations.
- Thoroughly complete all documentation associated with testing and repairs.
- Travel to job sites and adhere to all site safety and represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Complete weekly timesheets and communicate timely updates to management, co-workers, and customers to ensure timely and successful completion of job responsibilities.
- Maintain a clean and safe working area at all times
- Perform other duties as required
Skills / Qualifications
- Integrity – a team player, also welcoming the challenge of working on his/her own initiative
- Flexibility – demonstrated strong project management skills, with an ability to work in a busy and collaborative team environment
- Excellence – the capability to think laterally and provide innovative solutions
Qualifications & Experience:
- Apprenticeship in a relevant engineering discipline, or suitable relevant experience within the specific field of valve overhaul/ repair or certification
- Familiar with tools and machinery required to perform daily valve repair duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop in a dynamic and innovative work environment, with competitive pay & benefits, flexibility and much more.
To register your interest in this position apply in writing to Suzanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the following form if you wish to get in touch with us