Project Sales Specialist
Carrigaline, Co. Cork, Ireland
About Induchem Group
Induchem Group aims to be the go-to global process equipment solutions partner to the world’s leading manufacturing and energy industries, recognized for safety and sustainability. Expert people, best-in-class products and exceptional services, maximizing customer uptime through innovation and reliability. This requires integrity, flexibility and excellence. Operating since 1982, each of Induchem Ireland and Induchem UK Ltd. are currently focused on growing these businesses and associated customer opportunities and optimizing ‘end-to-end’ employee experience across all. What’s unique about working at Induchem? How the diversity of our market sectors, products and services accelerates your talent development. In addition, there is competitive pay & benefits, flexibility and much more.
Due to continued expansion and growth, a vacancy has arisen for a Project Sales Specialist, who will form an integral part of our Projects team. The successful candidate will support a number of key projects and will be involved in the project management of same from inception to completion.
- Track assigned sales projects and set out clear milestones to achieve agreed project goals
- Responsible for getting targeted products specified on client’s specification through early engagement with client and engineering houses at project concept phase.
- Responsible for receiving and processing Project Sales enquiries, technically evaluating all customers’ requirements. Then identify suitable suppliers on a technical/ commercial basis and generating proposal from the company’s product range.
- Complete a technical and commercial evaluation of customer orders and relevant specification, and to oversee and co-ordinate the order execution phase with the wider team
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers at all levels to ensure optimum customer satisfaction
- To provide primary support for a key product range and become the in-house, group product specialist for this product range.
- Manage any customer queries both commercial and technical.
Manage supplier relationships
Skills / Qualifications
- Integrity – a team player, also welcoming the challenge of working on his/her own initiative
- Flexibility – demonstrated strong project management skills, with an ability to work in a busy and collaborative team environment
- Excellence – the capability to think laterally and provide innovative solutions
Qualifications & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or a related field
- Experience of engineering products or similar associated technical equipment would be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided
- Previous Project Management Experience would be preferable
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop in a dynamic and innovative work environment, with competitive pay & benefits, flexibility and much more. Please send applications to email@example.com
Please use the following form if you wish to get in touch with us