Administrative Assistant to Management Team
Carrigaline, Co. Cork, Ireland
Induchem Group aims to be the go‐to global process equipment solutions partner to the world’s leading manufacturing and energy industries, recognized for safety and sustainability. Expert people, best‐in‐class
products and exceptional services, maximizing customer uptime through innovation and reliability. This
requires integrity, flexibility and excellence. Operating since 1982, Induchem Ireland and UK are currently
focused on growing the business and associated customer opportunities and optimizing ‘end‐to‐end’
employee experience across both. What’s unique about working at Induchem? How the diversity of our
market sectors, products and services accelerates your talent development. In addition, there is
competitive pay & benefits, flexibility and much more.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to work with the Management Team. The ideal
candidate should be able to provide high level day‐to‐day administrative expertise to the Company,
supporting the seamless delivery of tasks in an effective and professional manner. This person should be
highly flexible, organized and confident in their ability to support the collective efforts of the Company.
This role would suit someone with a few years’ experience in an Admin role looking to progress further.
- Working closely with the Management team in assisting them in their day to day activities, such
- Organizing various meetings and taking the minutes of same when required and following
up on actions to ensure they are executed efficiently;
- Diary management;
- Answering calls and liaising with clients competently;
- Assisting with booking travel, accommodation, car hire, exhibitions etc. when needed;
- Planning and organizing events;
- Running and Issuing end of month reports;
- Assist the Quality Department when required (for e.g. filling out various questionnaires,
updating policies etc.);
- Meeting and greeting of clients/visitors to the office;
- Standard typing/formatting of letters etc, including photocopying and scanning;
- Drafting communication’s on managements behalf;
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with existing and new customers
- The above list is not exhaustive ‐ the scope of this role can be wide and varied.
Skills / Qualifications
- Integrity – a team player, also welcoming the challenge of working on his/her own initiative
- Flexibility – demonstrated strong project management skills, with an ability to work in a busy and collaborative team environment
- Excellence – the capability to think laterally and provide innovative solutions
Qualifications & Experience:
- The candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office and have strong accurate typing skills in Microsoft Word.
- The candidate should be a high‐energy individual with excellent organisation and communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Key attributes also necessary include efficient work methods, working both as part of a team and on own initiative and good interpersonal skills.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday December 4th 2020.
Please use the following form if you wish to get in touch with us