Internal Sales Administrator (Full-time, Monday to Friday)
Carrigaline, Co. Cork, Ireland
Can you help us ensure maximum Ireland/UK biopharma, energy, and food & beverage production?
About Induchem Group:
Induchem Group’s vision is to be the go-to global process equipment solutions partner to the world’s leading manufacturing and energy industries, recognized for safety and sustainability. Our mission is expert people, best-in-class products and exceptional services, and purpose is maximizing customer uptime through innovation and reliability. This requires company values of integrity, flexibility and excellence. Operating since 1982, Induchem Ireland and UK are currently focused on growing these businesses and associated customer opportunities, and optimizing ‘end-to-end’ employee experience across all. What’s unique about working at Induchem Group? How the diversity of our market sectors, products and services accelerates development of your talent. In addition, there is competitive pay & benefits, flexibility and much more.
Due to continued expansion and growth, a vacancy has arisen for an Internal Sales Administrator who will form an integral part of our Induchem Engineering Services team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a highly proactive nature, who has a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and who is looking to grow and develop their career within a dynamic organisation.
- Handling of a high volume of queries from customers both over the phone and by email.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with existing and new customers.
- Resolve customer queries in an efficient manner to maximise the customers’ experience.
- Generate and issue the required site documentation in advance of scheduled site works.
- Co-ordinate and issue the report and findings following completion of site works within the agreed SLA (Service Level Agreements) timeframes.
- The successful candidate will be a team player while also welcoming the challenge of working on his/her own initiative. Experience of engineering products or similar associated technical equipment is an advantage but not essential as full training is provided.
Skills / Qualifications
- Integrity – a team player, also welcoming the challenge of working on his/her own initiative
- Flexibility – demonstrated strong project management skills, with an ability to work in a busy and collaborative team environment
- Excellence – the capability to think laterally and provide innovative solutions
- Previous professional customer service experience is an advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate initiative to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to be flexible and respond to changing priorities.
- Previous knowledge of the Engineering Industry is advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop in a dynamic and innovative work environment, with competitive pay & benefits, flexibility and much more.
From disability, neurodiversity, or other perspectives, should you require any application process accommodations, please do not hesitate to reach out to us, and we will confidentially support same.
To apply, please send CV to email@example.com
Please use the following form if you wish to get in touch with us