Junior Operations Administrator
Induchem Group’s vision is to be the go-to global process equipment solutions partner to the world’s leading manufacturing and energy industries, recognized for safety and sustainability. Our mission is: expert people, best-in-class products and exceptional services, and purpose: maximizing customer uptime through innovation and reliability. This requires company values of integrity, flexibility and excellence. Operating since 1982, each of Induchem Ireland and Induchem UK Ltd. are currently focused on growing these businesses and associated customer opportunities and optimizing ‘end-to-end’ employee experience across all. What’s unique about working at Induchem Group? How the diversity of our market sectors, products and services accelerates your talent development. In addition, there is competitive pay & benefits, flexibility and much more.
Due to continued growth and expansion, a vacancy has arisen for a Junior Operations Administrator to join our busy team in Congleton (CW12) UK. The ideal candidate should be able to provide day‐to‐day administrative expertise to the Company, supporting the seamless delivery of tasks in an effective and professional manner. This person should be highly flexible, organized and confident in their ability to support the collective efforts of the Company. This position is that of Junior Administrator and would be ideal for someone just out of school who would love the opportunity and experience of working in a very busy and friendly environment.
Some of the key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Full responsibility for the switchboard, answering calls and liaising with clients competently
- Meeting and greeting of clients/visitors to the office
- Look after all stationary requirements
- Running monthly reports
- Responsible for keeping track of holiday and absence log
- Some administration duties for the Quality Department
- Assisting with booking travel, accommodation, car hire, exhibitions etc. when needed
- Planning and organizing events
- Standard typing/formatting etc, including photocopying and scanning;
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with existing and new customers
- The above list is not exhaustive ‐ the scope of this role can be wide and varied.
Skills / Qualifications
- Integrity – a team player, also welcoming the challenge of working on his/her own initiative
- Flexibility – including around travel when required for sales meetings and supplier training
- Excellence – the capability to think laterally and provide innovative solutions. Tenacious, assertive, and results oriented. Ambitious, and successful with client management.
From disability, neurodiversity, or other perspectives, should you require any application process accommodations, please do not hesitate to reach out to us, and we will confidentially support same.
Qualifications & Experience:
- The candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office and have strong accurate typing skills in Microsoft Word.
- The candidate should be a high‐energy individual with excellent organisation and communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Key attributes also necessary include efficient work methods, working both as part of a team and on own initiative and good interpersonal skills.
For further details or to apply for this role, please contact email@example.com
Please use the following form if you wish to get in touch with us