Graduate Opportunity – Chartered Accountant Graduate Training Programme
Carrigaline, Co. Cork, Ireland
Induchem Group is a successful and dynamic engineering solutions company based in Carrigaline, Co. Cork. We are currently seeking a business graduate interested in qualifying as Chartered Accountant in Business. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable finance experience and a valuable accountancy qualification at the same time. We offer a training contract route in conjunction with Chartered Accountants Ireland.
The successful applicant will be working as part of the finance team reporting to the Financial Controller.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Supporting the accounts payable and account receivable functions.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and inter-company transactions.
- Supporting financial month end and year end reporting.
- Assisting in preparation of tax returns
- Preparation and posting of monthly journals.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Ad hoc duties as they arise.
Skills / Qualifications
This is a graduate opportunity and would suit a recently qualified Business or Finance Graduate. Attractive package on offer i.e. salary, pension and life insurance. Study leave included in addition to annual holidays. Active Sports & social club, free parking & canteen facilities, 36 hour week, flexi time in operation.
Please send applications to email@example.com Closing date 25/04/2023
Please use the following form if you wish to get in touch with us