Key Account Manager
Carrigaline, Co. Cork, Ireland
Location: Cork / Munster (Occasional Hybrid)
About Induchem Group:
Induchem Group’s vision is to be the go-to global process equipment solutions partner to the world’s leading manufacturing and energy industries, recognized for safety and sustainability. Our mission is: expert people, best-in-class products and exceptional services, and purpose: maximizing customer uptime through innovation and reliability. This requires company values of integrity, flexibility and excellence. Operating since 1982, each of Induchem Ireland and Induchem UK Ltd. are currently focused on growing these businesses and associated customer opportunities and optimizing ‘end-to-end’ employee experience across all. What’s unique about working at Induchem Group? How the diversity of our market sectors, products and services accelerates your talent development. In addition, there is competitive pay & benefits, flexibility and much more.
Due to continued growth and expansion, a vacancy has arisen for a field-based Key Account Manager to join our vibrant Ireland sales team and manage accounts in the Munster region.
- Consolidate, protect and grow the customer base
- Meet agreed sales targets and ensure we are the preferred partner for the customer
- Develop new business opportunities and manage assigned key accounts
- Maintain a sales and call plan for the area, customer and product-focused
- Meet company sales KPIs, and other KPIs as agreed
- Participate in continuous personal and product training as required
- Work closely with internal and external sales teams
- Reporting to the Sales Director, submit timely sales analysis, reports and planning
- Integrity – a team player, also welcoming the challenge of working on his/her own initiative
- Flexibility – including around travel when required for sales meetings and supplier training
- Excellence – the capability to think laterally and provide innovative solutions. Tenacious, assertive, and results oriented. Ambitious, and successful with client management.
Skills / Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years in a technical sales role, ideally within the fluid handling sector
- Demonstrable track record in sales and revenue growth with assigned customer accounts
- Experience of engineering products or similar associated technical equipment would be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided
This is an ideal opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative work environment, with career potential driven by your ambition.
From disability, neurodiversity, or other perspectives, should you require any application process accommodations, please do not hesitate to reach out to us, and we will confidentially support same.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the following form if you wish to get in touch with us