Production and Warehouse Manager
Induchem Group aims to be the go-to global process equipment solutions partner to the world’s leading manufacturing and energy industries, recognized for safety and sustainability. Expert people, best-in-class products and exceptional services, maximizing customer uptime through innovation and reliability. This requires integrity, flexibility and excellence. Operating since 1982, each of Induchem Ireland and Induchem UK Ltd. are currently focused on growing these businesses and associated customer opportunities and optimizing ‘end-to-end’ employee experience across all. What’s unique about working at Induchem? How the diversity of our market sectors, products and services accelerates your talent development. In addition, there is competitive pay & benefits, flexibility and much more.
Due to continued expansion and growth, a vacancy has arisen for a Production and Warehouse Team Lead.
As the Production and Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for the planning, co-ordination and leadership of the manufacturing and warehouse team to ensure the highest levels of Customer Service whilst operating within budget and observing company quality standards. The role will be tasked with developing the careers and skills capacity of individual team members, building collective best practice environment, thereby ensuring optimum production and quality of product achieved in a collaborative and forward-thinking environment.
This is an attractive role for anyone who wants to be involved in key decision making, the future direction of the company and enjoys working in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
You will report directly to the General Manager.
- Oversee the production process and implement the agreed production schedule
- Plan and allocate the necessary resources in the most efficient manner to meet the schedule
- Form an integral component of the existing team by working on the tools daily – We envisage the role will entail 70/30 split – 70% of time on the tools and 30% on the providing the required leadership support
- To ensure we operate in a safe environment at all times and implement the H&S standards as set-out by the company
- Work closely with Quality to ensure, whilst we maintain quality standards at all times we operate in an efficient and effective manner
- Supporting the introduction of new processes and equipment and complete the required training
- Employ effective communication processes to keep the Management Team informed of the functioning on day to day basis including reviewing and analysing performance; summarising pertinent information; identifying actions required.
- Accountable for the implementation of HR policies and procedures including recruitment, absenteeism, leave management, performance, training, grievance, disciplinary and health & safety
- Undertake other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time
Skills / Qualifications
Experience in fabrication production/ manufacturing environment
Excellent organisational skills, capable of handling multiple projects, shifting priorities and handling deadline pressures
Candidates must have a demonstrable record of managing process improvement programs and change management implementation.
Please send all CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the following form if you wish to get in touch with us