Location: Cork, Ireland or Congleton, UK
Induchem Group’s vision is to be the go-to global process equipment solutions partner to the world’s leading manufacturing and energy industries, recognized for safety and sustainability. Our mission is: expert people, best-in-class products and exceptional services, and purpose: maximizing customer uptime through innovation and reliability. This requires company values of integrity, flexibility and excellence. Operating since 1982, each of Induchem Ireland and Induchem UK Ltd. are currently focused on growing these businesses and associated customer opportunities and optimizing ‘end-to-end’ employee experience across all. What’s unique about working at Induchem Group? How the diversity of our market sectors, products and services accelerates your talent development. In addition, there is competitive pay & benefits, flexibility and much more.
Due to continued expansion and growth, a vacancy has arisen for an experienced Quality Lead to join our Quality team.
This role will provide Quality leadership to meet objectives in the development, implementation, and maintenance of a robust and fully compliant Quality Management System.
We are looking for a Quality Lead with a good knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards, an understanding of industry standards such as API, ASME, ASTM etc., and a good technical understanding preferably from within the valve industry.
- Maintenance of a robust and fully compliant Quality System in accordance with ISO 9001 and other accredited standards such as F4N
- Integral part of the team to ensure the company achieves its objective of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 accreditation
- Continuous improvement of the QMS to meet the requirements of all stakeholders, ensuring processes are lean, compliant, user-friendly and are well understood throughout the organisation
- Oversee Quality System audit processes, including supplier evaluations and audits
- Provide training to company employees in relevant areas of the Quality System
- Involved in the management of all Quality related activities ensuring effective and efficient controls are implemented and maintained
- Ensure product Quality requirements are met both internally and throughout the supply chain during product manufacturing
- Ensure activities are conducted in compliance with the regulations and standards applicable to the product
- Demonstrate collaborative leadership, being able to collaborate across multiple functions beyond Quality
- Ensure interactions with colleagues/stakeholders fully reflect the company values
Skills / Qualifications
- Integrity – a team player, also welcoming the challenge of working on his/her own initiative
- Flexibility – demonstrated strong project management skills, with an ability to work in a busy and collaborative team environment
- Excellence – the capability to think laterally and provide innovative solutions
From disability, neurodiversity, or other perspectives, should you require any application process accommodations, please do not hesitate to reach out to us, and we will confidentially support same.
Apply now at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the following form if you wish to get in touch with us