Mechanical automation and maintenance fitter apprenticeship
Carrigaline, Co. Cork, Ireland
Induchem Group aims to be the go-to global process equipment solutions partner to the world’s leading manufacturing and energy industries, recognized for safety and sustainability. Expert people, best-in-class products and exceptional services, maximizing customer uptime through innovation and reliability. This requires integrity, flexibility and excellence. Operating since 1982, Induchem Ireland and UK are currently focused on growing the business and associated customer opportunities and optimizing ‘end-to-end’ employee experience across both. What’s unique about working at Induchem? How the diversity of our market sectors, products and services accelerates your talent development. In addition, there is competitive pay & benefits, flexibility and much more.
Due to continued expansion and growth, we are looking to recruit a suitable candidate for a 4 year Mechanical automation and maintenance fitter apprenticeship. The apprenticeship offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of our Valve Repair Team with fantastic career development prospects.
- What skills will I learn?
By the end of your Apprentice, you will be able to:
- Work with drilling and milling machines and welding plants
- Work with a variety of specialised tools such as lathes, milling machines and grinders
- Install, service, maintain, and rectify faults of machine tools, power and production equipment
- Dismantle, repair or make and fit new parts when performing plant maintenance
- Monitor conditions using modern maintenance techniques
- Write reports of completed repairs
- Interpret technical drawings and diagrams.
- How long is the apprenticeship?
This apprenticeship is a 4 year programme consisting of 7 phases. 4 on-the-job and 3 off-the-job in a training facility.
Skills / Qualifications
- Integrity – a team player, also welcoming the challenge of working on his/her own initiative
- Flexibility – demonstrated strong project management skills, with an ability to work in a busy and collaborative team environment
- Excellence – the capability to think laterally and provide innovative solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop in a dynamic and innovative work environment.
To register your interest in this position apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the following form if you wish to get in touch with us