Graduate Opportunity - Trainee Chartered Accountant
Carrigaline, Co. Cork, Ireland
Induchem Group is a successful and dynamic engineering solutions company based in Carrigaline, Co. Cork. We are currently seeking a business graduate as a trainee chartered accountant. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable finance experience and a valuable accountancy qualification at the same time. We offer a training contract route in conjunction with Chartered Accountants Ireland.
The successful applicant will be working as part of the finance team reporting to the Financial Controller. Duties include but not limited to:
- Supporting the accounts payable and account receivable functions.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and inter-company transactions.
- Supporting financial month end and year end reporting.
- Assisting in preparation of tax returns
- Preparation and posting of monthly journals.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Ad hoc duties as they arise.
Skills / Qualifications
This is a graduate opportunity and would suit a recently qualified Business or Finance Graduate. Please send applications to Maeve Toal - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the following form if you wish to get in touch with us