Induchem Group aims to be the go-to global process equipment solutions partner to the world’s leading manufacturing and energy industries, recognized for safety and sustainability. Expert people, best-in-class products and exceptional services, maximizing customer uptime through innovation and reliability. This requires integrity, flexibility and excellence. Operating since 1982, Induchem Ireland and UK are currently focused on growing the business and associated customer opportunities and optimizing ‘end-to-end’ employee experience across both. What’s unique about working at Induchem? How the diversity of our market sectors, products and services accelerates your talent development. In addition, there is competitive pay & benefits, flexibility and much more.
Due to continued expansion and growth, a vacancy has arisen for a Fabrication Welder, who will form an integral part of our Production team based at our Congleton facility.
- Responsible for ensuring that production is carried out efficiently in adherence to quality standards and the manufacturing schedule
- Predominantly working on welding carbon steel spools and fittings.
- Working on various tools throughout the manufacturing process such as cutting; grinding; flaring; testing and painting.
- Achieve daily/ weekly production targets
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly and complete testing in accordance with the set test procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe working area at all times
- Cross train in other production roles as required
- Complete weekly timesheets and communicate timely updates to management
- Perform other duties as required
Skills / Qualifications
- Integrity – a team player, also welcoming the challenge of working on his/her own initiative
- Flexibility – demonstrated strong project management skills, with an ability to work in a busy and collaborative team environment
- Excellence – the capability to think laterally and provide innovative solutions
Qualifications & Experience:
- Welding experience, Coded not essential. Training will be given.
- Ideally previous experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Familiar with tools and machinery required to perform daily tasks
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop in a dynamic and innovative work environment, with competitive pay & benefits, flexibility and much more.
To register your interest in this position apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the following form if you wish to get in touch with us